Yo! Welcome to my first of many 10 Facts Tuesday posts. What’s 10 Facts Tuesday you ask? Ok, you probably didn’t ask because I think it’s pretty self explanatory. Let’s get on with it!
1. There are two million millionaires in the Unites States. Are you one of them? For real, are you? Share.
3. The cost of college has gone up 500% since 1985.
4. Matthew Bellamy of the band Muse smashed 146 guitars during a 2001 tour, setting a Guinness World Record. Sheesh, what a waste.
5. Lipstick was a sign of social status in ancient Rome in Egypt so both men and women wore it to show they were upper class .
6. When dolphins are sexually frustrated they gang up on innocent porpoises and ram them to death .
7. Jelly Belly created a cheese pizza flavored jelly bean, but it was so gross, that they made it the vomit flavored jelly bean instead .
8. Most serial killers are born in November.
9. Samuel L. Jackson has been married to his first and only wife, LaTanya Richardson for 37 years. A true Hollywood rarity!
10. There is a book titled, “Everything Men Know About Women“. It consists of about 100 completely blank pages.