Let’s learn some useless stuff!
1. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
2. Cacophobia is the fear of ugliness.
3. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
4. German chocolate cake is named after its inventor Sam German, not the country.
5. The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
6. The combination of an exclamation point and a question mark is called an “interrobang.”
7. Before the invention of color TV, 75% of people said they dreamed in black and white.
8. -40 Celsius and -40 Fahrenheit are the same temperature.
9. The YKK on your zipper stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
10. Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
That’s all for now! See ya next Tuesday!