Welcome back, home skillets! Here are 10 more facts that you don’t really need to know!
1. “I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
2. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
3. The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
4. Emus can’t walk backwards.
5. The most common name in world is Mohammed.
6. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
7. Van Gogh only sold one painting when he was alive.
8. Donald Duck’s middle name is Fauntleroy.
9. The Vatican city registered 0 births in 1983.
10. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
And there you have it! Don’t you feel a little smarter now? Just a little bit? No? Hmm… not even a little? Well, dang.