Wowee zowee, mister! It’s 10 Facts Tuesday!
1. If your car could drive vertically, it would only take you an hour to drive to outer space
2. The atomic bomb was invented before color television.
3. Cookie Monster’s real name is Sid.
4. Blood donors in Sweden are sent a text message every time their blood is used to save a life.
5. Bumble bees do a warm-up exercise before they fly.
6. There are only two escalators in the entire state of Wyoming.
7. Michael Jackson’s 1988 autobiography Moonwalk was edited by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
8. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo.
9. A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber.
10. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.