Oh, boy! It’s time to learn some stuff! Have fun!
1. Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.
2. The average human farts about a balloon’s worth of gas a day.
3. Approximately 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
4. A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef.
5. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
6. Every year Louis Vuitton burns all their unsold bags.
7. The Titanic’s musicians played for two hours and five minutes as the ship sank.
8. The average human’s urine stream lasts for about seven seconds.
9. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called “trailers”.
10. In 2015, more people were killed from injuries caused by taking a selfie than by shark attacks.