Hello! Hello! It’s time to learn some stuff!!!
1. A baby spider is called a spiderling.
2. China has more English speakers than the United States.
3. In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
4. Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.” In English: “The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciúncula”
5. It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
6. Panphobia is the fear of everything.
7. The medical name for a butt crack is “intergluteal cleft”
8. Eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of Buddhas.
9. In 2014, a missing woman on a vacation in Iceland was found when it was discovered that she was in the search party looking for herself.
10. ‘lbs’ comes from the Latin word ‘libra’ which means pound.
And now you know more stuff! Don’t you feel good?