Hot diggety dog! It’s time to learn some stuff!
1. During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
2. Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
3. Footprints and tire tracks left by astronauts on the moon will stay there forever as there is no wind to blow them away.
4. The Welsh word for jellyfish is “pysgod wibli wobli”.
5. Europeans consume about 40% of the planet’s chocolate.
6. Almost half the pigs in the world are kept by farmers in China.
7. The very first nude scene in European cinematic history was in a Greek film in 1931.
8. In Kentucky, it’s against the law to put your ice cream cone in your pocket.
9. Hamsters only live for about 4 years.
10. Barbie’s official birthday is March 9, 1959.
Learn all the useless stuffs!