Hey! I’ve done 10 of these today! Do I get an award? I like money. Gimme some of that.
1. The Chupa Chups logo was designed by Salvador Dalí.
2. The United Kingdom eats more cans of baked beans than the rest of the world combined.
3. A group of pandas is called an ’embarrassment’.
4. ‘Ah, Satan sees Natasha’ spelled backward is ‘Ah, Satan sees Natasha’.
5. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
6. The ‘TomTato’ is a plant that produces both potatoes and tomatoes.
7. The first animals in space were fruit flies, launched in a V-2 rocket by the US in 1947. The fruit flies were recovered alive.
8. If you Google search ‘askew’, the page will tilt slightly to the right.
9. The Beatles refused to play US concerts with racially segregated audiences.
10. The word ‘bae’ is the Danish word for ‘poop’.
Ya happy now? Good! You know more stuff!