And here we are again! 10 facts Tuesday! Have fun!
1. In New York, it is illegal to sell a haunted house without telling the buyer.
2. It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.
3. It is considered good luck in Japan when a sumo wrestler makes your baby cry.
4. Mountain lions chirp and whistle like birds.
5. If 33 million people held hands, they could make it all the way around the equator (a lot of them would drown, though).
6. Platypuses don’t have stomachs.
7. The average human produces 2 pints of saliva every day.
8. A tarantula can live without food for more than two years.
9. If you started with $0.01 and doubled your money every day, it would take 27 days to become a millionaire.
10. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! It’s time to learn some stuff and then some more stuff!
1. In 2013 PayPal accidentally deposited $92,000,000,000,000,000 (quadrillion) to a man’s account!
2. There is a 51% chance that a flipped coin will land on the side that was facing up when it was flipped.
3. In Japan, the odds of being killed by a gun is about the same as an American’s chance of being killed by lightning.
4. In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for killing a child.
5. James Earl Jones was paid a total of $7,500 for his two-hour vocal work as Darth Vader in the Star Wars Movies.
6. Interracial marriage in the United States was banned in 1664 and wasn’t legalized until 1967.
7. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
8. In 2005, a fortune cookie company got the lottery numbers right, resulting in 110 winners.
9. The largest recorded snowflake was in Montana during 1887 – it was 15 inches wide.
10. It takes more than 4 tons of grapes to produce 1 ton of raisins.
And now you’re