And here we are again! 10 facts Tuesday! Have fun!
1. In New York, it is illegal to sell a haunted house without telling the buyer.
2. It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.
3. It is considered good luck in Japan when a sumo wrestler makes your baby cry.
4. Mountain lions chirp and whistle like birds.
5. If 33 million people held hands, they could make it all the way around the equator (a lot of them would drown, though).
6. Platypuses don’t have stomachs.
7. The average human produces 2 pints of saliva every day.
8. A tarantula can live without food for more than two years.
9. If you started with $0.01 and doubled your money every day, it would take 27 days to become a millionaire.
10. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.