And here we are again! 10 facts Tuesday! Have fun!
1. In New York, it is illegal to sell a haunted house without telling the buyer.
2. It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.
3. It is considered good luck in Japan when a sumo wrestler makes your baby cry.
4. Mountain lions chirp and whistle like birds.
5. If 33 million people held hands, they could make it all the way around the equator (a lot of them would drown, though).
6. Platypuses don’t have stomachs.
7. The average human produces 2 pints of saliva every day.
8. A tarantula can live without food for more than two years.
9. If you started with $0.01 and doubled your money every day, it would take 27 days to become a millionaire.
10. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! It’s time to learn some stuff and then some more stuff!
1. In 2013 PayPal accidentally deposited $92,000,000,000,000,000 (quadrillion) to a man’s account!
2. There is a 51% chance that a flipped coin will land on the side that was facing up when it was flipped.
3. In Japan, the odds of being killed by a gun is about the same as an American’s chance of being killed by lightning.
4. In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for killing a child.
5. James Earl Jones was paid a total of $7,500 for his two-hour vocal work as Darth Vader in the Star Wars Movies.
6. Interracial marriage in the United States was banned in 1664 and wasn’t legalized until 1967.
7. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
8. In 2005, a fortune cookie company got the lottery numbers right, resulting in 110 winners.
9. The largest recorded snowflake was in Montana during 1887 – it was 15 inches wide.
10. It takes more than 4 tons of grapes to produce 1 ton of raisins.
And now you’re
Hey! I’ve done 10 of these today! Do I get an award? I like money. Gimme some of that.
1. The Chupa Chups logo was designed by Salvador Dalí.
2. The United Kingdom eats more cans of baked beans than the rest of the world combined.
3. A group of pandas is called an ’embarrassment’.
4. ‘Ah, Satan sees Natasha’ spelled backward is ‘Ah, Satan sees Natasha’.
5. Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto.
6. The ‘TomTato’ is a plant that produces both potatoes and tomatoes.
7. The first animals in space were fruit flies, launched in a V-2 rocket by the US in 1947. The fruit flies were recovered alive.
8. If you Google search ‘askew’, the page will tilt slightly to the right.
9. The Beatles refused to play US concerts with racially segregated audiences.
10. The word ‘bae’ is the Danish word for ‘poop’.
Ya happy now? Good! You know more stuff!
Hot diggety dog! It’s time to learn some stuff!
1. During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
2. Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
3. Footprints and tire tracks left by astronauts on the moon will stay there forever as there is no wind to blow them away.
4. The Welsh word for jellyfish is “pysgod wibli wobli”.
5. Europeans consume about 40% of the planet’s chocolate.
6. Almost half the pigs in the world are kept by farmers in China.
7. The very first nude scene in European cinematic history was in a Greek film in 1931.
8. In Kentucky, it’s against the law to put your ice cream cone in your pocket.
9. Hamsters only live for about 4 years.
10. Barbie’s official birthday is March 9, 1959.
Learn all the useless stuffs!
Well, crabby my patty and call me Spongebob. It’s 10 Facts Tuesday!
1. Sean Connery wore a toupee in all his James Bond movies.
2. France was still executing people by guillotine when the first Star Wars movie came out.
3. Minnie Mouse full name is Minerva Mouse.
4. Honey never spoils.
5. In 2016, Burger King opened a spa in one of its’ restaurants in Finland.
6. The youngest female human to ever give birth was five years old. FIVE!
7. Viagra makes cut flowers live longer.
8. Most house flies buzz in the key of F.
9. Scotland’s national animal is the unicorn.
10. Ants never sleep.
And now you know more stuff! Hooray for you!
Hello! Hello! It’s time to learn some stuff!!!
1. A baby spider is called a spiderling.
2. China has more English speakers than the United States.
3. In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
4. Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula.” In English: “The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciúncula”
5. It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
6. Panphobia is the fear of everything.
7. The medical name for a butt crack is “intergluteal cleft”
8. Eight of the ten largest statues in the world are of Buddhas.
9. In 2014, a missing woman on a vacation in Iceland was found when it was discovered that she was in the search party looking for herself.
10. ‘lbs’ comes from the Latin word ‘libra’ which means pound.
And now you know more stuff! Don’t you feel good?
Oh, boy! It’s time to learn some stuff! Have fun!
1. Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.
2. The average human farts about a balloon’s worth of gas a day.
3. Approximately 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
4. A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef.
5. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
6. Every year Louis Vuitton burns all their unsold bags.
7. The Titanic’s musicians played for two hours and five minutes as the ship sank.
8. The average human’s urine stream lasts for about seven seconds.
9. Movie trailers were originally shown after the movie, which is why they were called “trailers”.
10. In 2015, more people were killed from injuries caused by taking a selfie than by shark attacks.
Wowee zowee, mister! It’s 10 Facts Tuesday!
1. If your car could drive vertically, it would only take you an hour to drive to outer space
2. The atomic bomb was invented before color television.
3. Cookie Monster’s real name is Sid.
4. Blood donors in Sweden are sent a text message every time their blood is used to save a life.
5. Bumble bees do a warm-up exercise before they fly.
6. There are only two escalators in the entire state of Wyoming.
7. Michael Jackson’s 1988 autobiography Moonwalk was edited by Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
8. A duck’s quack doesn’t echo.
9. A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber.
10. Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
And now you know more stuff than you did 45 seconds ago! Hooray!
Welcome back, home skillets! Here are 10 more facts that you don’t really need to know!
1. “I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
2. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.
3. The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army. G.P. for ‘General Purpose’ vehicle.
4. Emus can’t walk backwards.
5. The most common name in world is Mohammed.
6. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
7. Van Gogh only sold one painting when he was alive.
8. Donald Duck’s middle name is Fauntleroy.
9. The Vatican city registered 0 births in 1983.
10. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
And there you have it! Don’t you feel a little smarter now? Just a little bit? No? Hmm… not even a little? Well, dang.
Let’s learn some useless stuff!
1. If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop.
2. Cacophobia is the fear of ugliness.
3. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
4. German chocolate cake is named after its inventor Sam German, not the country.
5. The average person spends about two years on the phone in a lifetime.
6. The combination of an exclamation point and a question mark is called an “interrobang.”
7. Before the invention of color TV, 75% of people said they dreamed in black and white.
8. -40 Celsius and -40 Fahrenheit are the same temperature.
9. The YKK on your zipper stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
10. Most American car horns honk in the key of F.
That’s all for now! See ya next Tuesday!
Welcome to 10 Facts Tuesday #2! Let’s have some fun!
1. There are vending machines in Istanbul that release food and water for the city’s stray dogs in exchange for recycled plastic bottles.
2. Former U.S. president Calvin Coolidge enjoyed buzzing for his bodyguards and then hiding under his desk as they frantically searched for him.
3. Most apples sold in most U.S. grocery stores are already about a year old.
4. A childhood virus left actor Rob Lowe completely deaf in his right ear.
5. Over 275,000 people have graduated from McDonald’s Hamburger University with a bachelor’s degree in Hamburgerology.
6. An adult lion consumes about 18 pounds of meat per day.
7. Speed dating was invented by a Rabbi in 1999.
8. The stickers on fresh produce are edible.
9. In Japan, sleeping on the job is acceptable as it is seen as exhaustion from working too hard.
10. In 2005 a man named Ronald McDonald robbed a Wendy’s.
Ok, that’s all for now. See you next week!
Yo! Welcome to my first of many 10 Facts Tuesday posts. What’s 10 Facts Tuesday you ask? Ok, you probably didn’t ask because I think it’s pretty self explanatory. Let’s get on with it!
1. There are two million millionaires in the Unites States. Are you one of them? For real, are you? Share.
2. Snoop Dogg has claimed that “Willie Nelson is the only person that’s smoked me under the table.” (Translation, “Willie Nelson is the only person who can smoke more marijuana than I can.”)
3. The cost of college has gone up 500% since 1985.
4. Matthew Bellamy of the band Muse smashed 146 guitars during a 2001 tour, setting a Guinness World Record. Sheesh, what a waste.
5. Lipstick was a sign of social status in ancient Rome in Egypt so both men and women wore it to show they were upper class .
6. When dolphins are sexually frustrated they gang up on innocent porpoises and ram them to death .
7. Jelly Belly created a cheese pizza flavored jelly bean, but it was so gross, that they made it the vomit flavored jelly bean instead .
8. Most serial killers are born in November.
9. Samuel L. Jackson has been married to his first and only wife, LaTanya Richardson for 37 years. A true Hollywood rarity!
10. There is a book titled, “Everything Men Know About Women“. It consists of about 100 completely blank pages.